Thursday, December 15, 2011

All they need, is gloves with their fist in the air.

Too many teams use black as a color. It has even been termed as 'black for the sake of black'. It's however, not near as bad as that 90's teal craze that swept the nation. Still, don't make it right, though. Does nobody want to be bright, happy looking colors anymore? Seems everything has to be black nowadays, I can't tell you the last time a I remember a wrestler wear a color other than black, either. It's trickled down to everything i tell you, and I just want it to stop! Please, America let the sun come back out... It's starting to look like the WB up in here.(Joke, it's a joke. Lighten up!)
Anyways, I give you the new, ultra special, sleek, Miami Heat alternate uniforms.(Way too many alternates these days too, I think they do it just so they can make sure they got something in black.)

No comments: