Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ok, I admit, I kinda' dig at least one Dookie

I have found myself torn at times in regards to Jay Bilas. The former Duke forward actually makes sense when he speaks, unlike the majority of ESPN's roster. It hurts me to admit, but Jay Bilas knows his stuff, and most of the time, he will tell it like it is, and he is correct more than he is wrong... Yeah, that stings. I want so bad to say bad things about him, but I can't. He doesn't seem to drink the Kool-Aid at ESPN, and undoubtedly has spurned  what you know have been multiple come-on's by Vitale....It gets cold on those winter Stamford nights....
This tweet may have sealed the deal for our admiration of Bilas...

However, just so we can't completely abandon our morals, and have too much respect for a Dookie, he seemingly could sense our dilemma, and helped us out of a jam. His profile pic on his Twitter page looks like an ad for Land's End. It's our saving grace with Mr. Bilas, and for that we thank him.

No comments: