Wednesday, August 3, 2011

In-N-Out The 64/60



A great buisnessman, Frank Shirley, once said " I guess a healthy bottom line doesn't mean much, if to get it you have to hurt the ones you depend on." I had never looked at things in this manner. This very blog was about making Adsense dollars and in the blogsphere dirt sales Tim Tebow doesn't. So I routinely would throw anyone under the proverbial bus and watch the little ticker to the left keep on moving up and the ad sense dollars fattening my wallet by 40 cents per week. Last week this all changed. The humor typcially associated with this post was replaced by hurt, status's were changed, many felt disrespected, and for all I know a full fledged criminal investigation could have been started all because of my irresponsibility with my words.
I have said time and time again once you hit submit you can't take it back. I realize this and therefore the hurt and pain from last week cannot by forgotten. However I can control what happens today and beyond. From this point forward those who put their faith in me as the leader of the 64/60 will be spared the pain and hurt of my past actions. My poor attempts at humor will have subjects outside of the 64/60. It is these lives which will fatten my wallet via adsense revenues not those who I consider to be my rock when I need the support. I hope everyone can forgive me for my actions and continue to put your faith in me to lead this organization to places once thought to be unobatainable.

Game Recaps

Hendo Colonels 8 vs. BCFP 4. As if the upper management issues didn't make the week difficult enough for the Factory, the Colonels happily added Sea Salt to the wound.

Komodo Dog 7 vs. Coalton Fancy Lads 4. With a fat ankle and limited movement the Bopp had nothing else to do but set back and watch the Dog's hit .325 for the week in the comforts of Rice Lane. "Christopher Lee the Chicken Parmasean is Ready", perhaps the sweetest sound of my high scool years.

Stars 6 vs. 9irons 6. Though sometimes my hurtful words cause pain they did push GRC into getting rid of that ridiculous nod to Hannibal Lecter as a team name and bringing back the pick towel to the golf bag.

Emanski 6 vs. M.R.O.T.A 6. It's only fitting that two teams who had a combined 12-33record the previous two weeks ended the week in a 6-6 deadlock. The last win for either group came 6 weeks ago. Football is near.

Walls Of Jericho 10 vs. tbd 2. Five straight W's with a combined record of 51-9 yet they are still content on staining their street cred with the ridiculous Walls Of Jericho monicker. To bad my continuous mocking hasn't worked up to this point.

Militia 9 vs. Majesticals 3. The Majesticals continued their hand the opposition 6 catagories approach which proved to be the difference this week. Even though the Milita is horny for respect it's hard to earn it with 6 stats handed to them and winning with 9HR's. I realize this statement will lead to further propaganda from the Militia and rest assured the BCFP can handle it.


Trade Analysis

Majesticals send Jimmy Rollins and Mariano Rivera to Militia for Phil Humber, Dillon Gee, Drew Stubbs, and Michael Brantley.

Another rubbers stamp deal from the Majesticals that could potentially work for both teams. The white flag has already been flown by the Majesticals but in theory Humber and Gee, who both are due for a decrease in productivity, adds depth to the rotation while Stubbs could be the best player in the deal. Rollins is a shell of his former self but yet is still a Top 5-10 SS overall. Rivera is still a elite option out of the bullpen and gives the Militia one less roster spot to overhaul on a dialy basis.


Pickup of The Week

BCFP drops Josh Willingham for Jason Bourgeois. It seems like every week I praise Josh Willingham and here I'm the one dropping him. Truth is I thought Clippard was bound for the Closers job while Beltre's injury forces me to hold on to Ian Stewart for the moment. Willingham should be a solid Power/RBI/OPS guy from this point forward by Bourgeois has the chance to ba an elite SB option for a team that has shown it's willing to work the base paths.

Head Scratcher Of The Week

Komodo Dog drops Kenley Jansen for Koji Uehera. No issue dropping Jansen however with a slew of two start options available why limit yourself with 4 IP during a week. Even if he is lights out those 4 IP likely won't do much damage control to your ERA/WHIP/Kper9 and 5-6 K's would likely be surpassed by any two start pitcher who at least can make it through 4IP per start.

No comments: